ReceptionistBradenton, FL Area Jobs
Well respected Regional Property Management firm in business over 25 years with expanding fee management portfolio operating on the east coast is looking for a resourceful, community-minded team member.
The receptionist must be a vibrant, customer service oriented people-person with an exceptional phone voice and basic administrative skills. Must be enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude at all times. This is an important role within the organization as the receptionist will be the first point of contact to clients and guests.
- answering multiple phone lines,
- extensive filing,
- mail and package receipt and distribution,
- order office supplies and maintain inventory
- daily post office pick up and bank deposit runs
- special projects as assigned by Property Managers or Accounting Department
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits plan that includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance for Continuing Education
- Business Casual Environment
A successful candidate will have:
- At least two years of administrative experience
- Typing speed above 30 wpm (word per minute)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional communication skills and a professional appearance and demeanor
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Position hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and available immediately.