Bradenton, FL Area Jobs
Posted on November 16, 2017
Hardee County Utilities (HCUD) Seeking FL license Water/WW operator for Utility Operator II: $20.98-$28.93 per hour, or Utility Operator I: $20.05-$27.64 per hour, or Utility Operations Trainee: $11.72-$16.15 per hour Plus benefits.
- Participates in maintaining the City's water distribution and wastewater collection systems:
- Installs and performs preventative maintenance to water/wastewater mains and services, wastewater taps, water meters, fire hydrants, wastewater service clean outs, and wastewater sample ports.
- Maintains chemical sites used to manage grease control.
- Utilizes Global Positioning System (GPS) to record the location of water/wastewater mains, vales, cleanouts, fire hydrants, meters, and meter boxes.
- Conducts wastewater main and service line inspections using closed circuit television equipment.
- Participates in the repair, testing, and replacement of water meters.
- Performs utility locates and all necessary tasks associated with utility locates.
- Operates and maintains work order and/or line locate request management systems.
- Interacts and communicates with the public when conducting field work.
- Operates and maintains crew vehicles and equipment; conducts vehicle inspections.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training courses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.