Advertising Sales CoordinatorBradenton Herald
ADVERTISING SALES COORDINATOR
The Bradenton Herald advertising department has an exciting new full-time position for a detailed oriented team player. The position will provide administrative support to help streamline the process of generating revenue opportunities.
- Provides support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company's multimedia solutions.
- Accurately schedules customer ads and traffics artwork' reviews and coordinates proof changes with Account Manager.
- Resolves ad scheduling issues.
- Handles digital fulfillment responsibilities.
- Accurately sets up new customer accounts, contracts, etc.
- Assists with account reconciliation needs.
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains customer records including contact information, insertion orders, billing, history, etc.
- Assists with planning and coordination of special projects.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multimedia product offerings, rates and value proposition.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Handles all other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will offer a high school diploma, accurate keyboarding skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to prioritize. Customer service/inside sales experience is a definite plus! Candidates will have strong computer skills. Opportunities to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, disability, life plans and 401(k) plan.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
The Bradenton Herald is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Environment.