Business Office Manager - Madonna Manor
The Business Office Manager is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the campus Executive Director or Administrator. This support may include secretarial, bookkeeping, receptionist, accounting, cashier, payroll, and data input.
Reports to: Executive Director or Administrator
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
1. Assists with the collection of outstanding private pay receivable balances.
2. Verifies completion of admissions forms, contracts, and discharge of residents.
3. Assists with addressing resident billing questions.
4. Prepares/delivers bank deposits.
5. Follows up on Medicaid applications/benefits for residents.
6. Maintains accounts payable ledger and ensures all accounts payable are entered into the system in a timely matter to meet all close timelines.
7. Maintains and tracks ancillary charges and submits to corporate timely to meet all close timelines.
8. Complies and prepares data/reports as required by corporate staff related to business office functions.
9. Maintains the resident trust accounts.
10. Understands and demonstrates knowledge of and respect for the rights, dignity, and individuality of residents in interactions.
11. Demonstrates honesty and integrity in the care and use of resident and campus property.
12. Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
a. Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
b. Adheres to facility policies and procedures.
c. Completes yearly online education program by deadline.
d. Attends employee meetings on a regular basis.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Business Office Manager shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
CHI Living Communities has the right to change the job specific duties and specifications required for the position of Business Office Manager from time to time without prior notice.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices, computer programs used for billing, and business office procedures