Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
St. Clare Commons has several exciting new opportunities for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
St. Clare commons opened its faith-based state-of-the-art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As our campus continues to grow, we currently have opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses who have a genuine passion for caring for our elders.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides resident care in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and is responsible for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. The LPN is responsible for utilizing principles of the nursing process in carrying out delegated aspects of care for both residents and families. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s identified capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio.
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience preferred.