LPN - Providence Care Center
At CHI Living Communities, we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most importantly, a way of putting faith into action.
All full- and part-time employees are eligible for our competitive wage scales, PTO cash out, pay on demand, free CEUs through Relias Learning, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan with a company match and annual contribution. Full-time employees are additionally eligible for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
Providence Care Center, a continuing care retirement center in Sandusky, Ohio, is seeking an energetic and dedicated LPN with excellent clinical skills and bedside manner. Our nurses are valued leaders of our health care team providing the highest quality professional nursing care, specializing in short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing. They are dedicated to improving our resident’s health and quality of life.
Full Time 12 hour shift positions available.
Night Shift: 6:30 pm to 7:00 am. Shifts include working every other weekend and some holidays. Must have current Ohio Licensure in good standing. We do not mandate!
New highly competitive wage scale based pm years of experience.
Excellent benefits package. We recognize our employee's contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Health, Dental, Vision insurance. Retirement plan, 401K with company match, Paid time off, and Tuition reimbursement.
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family’s Future
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need