Accounts Receivable Specialist (Full-Time)
Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opportunity at our Vancouver, Washington home office for an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Hawthorn Senior Living is a rapidly growing senior housing company, managing independent living, assisted living and memory care retirement communities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for recording and monitoring rental activity for retirement communities managed by Hawthorn in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· High school graduate or equivalent is required; Associate Arts degree preferred.
· Minimum one year accounts receivable experience preferred; experience with accounts aging and collections of delinquent accounts preferred.
· Proficiency in problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet departmental deadlines.
· Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
· Proficiency in data entry skills; familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet computer programs.
· Ability to operate 10-key by touch.
· Ability to work flexible hours, if required.
Special Consideration Given to ANY of the following:
· SAP software experience
· Medicaid reimbursement
· Insurance billing
· Multi-Family or Senior Housing A/R experience
We offer competitive compensation with benefits. We also have a very unique office culture and we love to celebrate year-round. Such festivities include monthly birthday celebrations, holiday activities including holiday office parties, dress up competitions, group donation drives, casual Fridays and more!
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in being part of this unique opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume.
We do employment verifications and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.