Refrigeration TechnicianMantee Co Port Authority
Port Manatee is seeking a full-time refrigeration technician. Candidate must have 3 years’ experience in refrigeration/HVAC. Complete job description posted at http://www.portmanatee.com/Business/Employment. Email resume no later than October 16, 2019. Drug Free Workplace.
GENERAL JOB INFORMATION:
This classification performs work on a variety of facilities to repair, install, inspect, and maintain
air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
Indoor/outdoor working environment. Must be capable of strenuous labor in weather conditions.
Lifting equipment up to 50lbs alone and up to 100lbs with assistance. Must be available of 24-
hour call out.
These are intended only as illustrations of various types of work performed. The omission of
specific duties do not exclude them from the position.
• Check for leaks in gas and refrigeration equipment
• Ensure the movement and lubrication of bearings
• Inspect the condition of belts involved in appliances’ motors
• Identify problems in control mechanisms, circuits, breaker and valves.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent certification of competency. Must have 3 years’
experience in refrigeration/HVAC.