Licensed Condominium Manager
The Mount. Vernon Condominium Association, 4701 Independence Drive, Bradenton, Fl. 34210, is seeking an experienced, licensed, condominium manager for a 434 unit, 89 acre facility with 17 full time employees. The position offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package and begins in November.
The manager serves at the pleasure of the Association’s Board of Directors and is expected to function as the exclusive, full-time paid professional responsible for the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the Association’s employees and physical properties.
The manager will:
- Be knowledgeable of all applicable Florida condominium laws and be prepared to work closely with Board members on enforcement of rules and standards for the protection and benefit of owners.
- Demonstrate a mature, impartial and professional relationship with the owners.
- Exercise management authority to acquire bids, negotiate contracts and purchase supplies and services.
- Exercise direct responsibility for hiring, supervising, evaluating and terminating of all hourly paid employees.
- Participate as a team member to prepare and implement the annual personnel structure and operating expense budget which includes reserves for replacement.
- Education, training and documented work experience in a community condominium property environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and people skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Proven ability to plan, budget and successfully carry out both routine operations and major capital projects.
- Appropriate level of knowledge and experience of construction and landscape principles and processes.
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com, sent to the President, at the address listed above or faxed to 941-798-3250, no later than 5 p.m. October 23, 2020. Include with your qualifications, any conditions or expectations, including salary and a copy of your current CAM license. An attractive benefit package is provided.