PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICERSRingling College
Ringling College hiring FT Public Safety Officers
The Public Safety Officer patrols all college properties to protect students, faculty, staff, visitors, and facilities of the Ringling College campus. Observes and reports violations of campus policies, rule infractions and safety hazards. Responds to all situations on campus and requests the assistance of police, fire and emergency medical personnel when needed. Public Safety Officers are responsible to record activities on incident reports and maintain Activity Reports each shift.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer skills including entering data and sending/receiving e-mail and the ability to accurately type reports
• Possession of or an ability to obtain a valid Florida’s Driver’s license
• Possess or be able to obtain certification in basic First Aid and CPR within 12 months
• Possess or be able to obtain a Class D security officer license within 12 months
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with irregular hours
• General Security experience
• Experience with incident and other types of reporting
Ringling College offers benefits package including medical/dental coverage, vision insurance, life/long term disability insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation leave, and sick leave.