Route SalesSnack Time Enterprises
- Must have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to drive a 14-foot truck for deliverys
- Must be able to load and unload the truck
- Sell and Deliver products to stores
- Must have the ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have good problem solving skills and the ability to deal with problems while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Must be able to demonstrate self-motivation; must be detailed oriented, and have in-depth knowledge of plant processes.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED), along with related experience and/or training. Prior route sales experience is a plus. Must possess and maintain a good driving record and a reliable vehicle